Tuesday, February 26, 2008

If I were a movie star... I couldn't be 50Cent


This acting thing's fun, but your movie career is just one part of a multi-faceted empire. While the rest of the cast is resting in their trailers, you're writing your next rap song, designing a butt-hugging pair of jeans, or painting a life-sized portrait of your dog. You've got too many creative impulses to choose just one career, so why limit yourself? Show off your many talents in an autobiographical movie about the rough road to fame. Hey, it worked for 50 Cent and Eminem!

I disagree. 50 cent and Eminem aren't moviestars. Why?? I don't like them.
They are good rappers, I agree, but I don't like their songs.
They aren't fabulous. I don't think they have multi-faceted empires. They only earn a lot of money. It's the money that I envy. So, I don't like all of them. Why? They aren't attractive people. The are proud.
If I was 50 Cent or Eminem I would die. I think I would eventually wish to give up being a movie star and singer. I think this is a good choice. If I were a singer. .. hum! hum! I'm thinking about it............. never! I couldn't be 50Cent and Eminem. sorry!!

2 comments:

Christa said...

Great post Cho! Your blog is getting better and better. I also don't really like 50 Cent and Eminem. However I think the quiz gave you a good answer because it said you were an entrepreneur!! You are creative and have many talents like 50 cent and Eminem.

yian said...

He is like you!!