Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Guess the picture?


I think, there are many flavours at this market. These days most foreigners like spicy food. I think this picture was taken in India. Why? Because in Indian cooking there are many seasonings and spices. The market owner and the two men behind him look Indian. But I can't prove this. Also, the decorations inside the stall look Indian too.

The customers are two girls. They are travelling around India. They need to experience the Indian flavor. I think, she is asking him how much for these spices? She is suprised because of the price. She trys agiain to ask him for a discount please but he answers "no discount! sorry! that's all!!!!!"

4 comments:

Ale said...

It's picture 3, isn't it?

hiromi said...

Picture 3? I chose it,too.
Do you like spicy food?

Fenrirwolf_69 said...

It's picture 3, I know it because you publish it ha ha ha.

Penny said...

You showed the picture already. I don't need to guess. But I think it's good.